Providing a launch pad to Princeton University’s most dynamic entrepreneurs by offering them an exceptional summer experience to develop their nascent start up ideas into viable, scalable ventures.
The Keller Center’s eLab Summer Accelerator Program at Princeton University is a launch pad for student startups, a creative co-working space open, by application only, to some of Princeton’s brightest and most dynamic students. An exceptional 10-week long summer program awaits these students as they learn from the best innovators and investors and fine tune their nascent start up ideas to develop them into viable and scalable ventures. Over a period of 10 weeks, students will work together in a supportive community of fellow entrepreneurs, assigned mentors, and participate in training sessions and workshops.
Prior to the inception of the program, teams selected for the eLab meet with a faculty member to discuss their key project milestones, deliverables, and formalized plan of action. During the summer under the tutelage of their mentors, students work to achieve the milestones they have set for themselves. At closure of the summer program, the students participate in Demo Day, at which they share their plans with investors, inventors, experts and others from the entrepreneurial community.
Student teams participating in the summer program are provided:
- Workspace in the eLab for the duration of the summer program
- Assignment of experienced mentors in their field
- A series of targeted workshops open exclusively to eLab participants
- Networking opportunities w/ entrepreneurs, legal and accounting services, investors
- Seed funding for each team–PLUS summer housing
Important eLab Summer Accelerator Dates
- December 4: eLab Summer Accelerator Application Opens
- February 16: Application Deadline – EXTENDED!!!
- February 19-28: Interviews
- March 12: Offers made
- March 28: Deadline for selected teams to submit commitment forms
- June 9: eLab Summer Accelerator Program starts
- August 6: Demo Day Rehearsal (closed to the public)
- August 13: Demo Day
- August 14: eLab summer program ends
The Keller Center extends its sincere thanks to the following donors whose generosity has made the first two years of the eLab possible:
Howard Cox ’64
Jamie Gerber ’82
Mark Jung ’82
Peter Kellner ’91
George Lichtblau ’60
Jon Perel ’71
Ramsey Smith ’90 & Sabrina Smith ’91