Students: Are you working on a startup in your spare time while at Princeton? Are you looking for mentorship and guidance? Need some funding to get started?
The eLab Summer Accelerator Program Application is now open! Admission to the program is highly selective and space in the eLab is limited. We are looking for cohesive teams where each team member’s participation is critical. For information about what you need to apply to the program, click here.
- Workspace in the eLab (at 34 Chambers Street) for the duration of the summer program (June 12 - Aug 18, 2017)
- Experienced entrepreneurship faculty and curriculum
- Assignment of experienced mentors to work exclusively with your team
- A series of targeted workshops and lectures open only to eLab participants
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs, legal and accounting services, investors
- Seed funding for each team, up to $24,000 (4K per team member, maximum of 6)
- Summer housing on campus for the duration of the program
eLab Application Timeline
- March 5, 2017 - eLab Accelerator Application Deadline at 11:59PM
- March 6, 2017 - eLab Selection Committee begins review of all applications
- March 13-24, 2017 - Teams to be contacted for interviews
- March 27, 2017 (week of) - Interviews to be held during this week
- April 7, 2017 - Offers go out to accepted teams
- April 14, 2017 - Deadline for accepted teams to commit/accept offer
- May 1, 2017 - All team members must be identified
- June 12, 2017 - eLab Summer Accelerator kicks off!
Should you have any questions throughout this process, please contact Stephanie Landers, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.