***APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, MARCH 28 @ 11:59PM***
The Keller Center is looking for some exceptional students to help manage the eLab Summer Accelerator Program in Summer 2017!
Associates will assist Keller Center staff with all aspects of the eLab summer accelerator program, will be involved with the day-to-day organization and operations of the eLab, have direct contact with eLab teams, mentors, advisors, Keller Center staff and faculty. Each associate will be paired with two or more startup teams and will serve as liaison between teams and Keller staff, participating in weekly sync-up meetings and updates.
Associates will also help coordinate events and social gatherings, weekend activities/day trips, game nights, and other fun activities, with a goal of building community among eLab teams and other students on campus. Housing is provided and all eLab teams and associates will live together in Dodd Hall.
This is a fabulous internship opportunity for students who are interested in entrepreneurship and startups but aren't quite ready to launch their own venture. Students will be exposed to all aspects of startup business activities as well as participate in a variety of workshops, social events, and meetings over the course of the 10-week program. Make new friends, learn about startup life, and have a fun, exciting summer right here in Princeton!
- Sophomores and Juniors, ALL majors
- Ideal candidates are passionate entrepreneurs, innovators, and energetic communicators!
- Amazing organizational and communication skills and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Leadership skills and a proactive, team-player attitude
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, or other design software, and knowledge of MailChimp/newsletters is a plus!
- Dates, Hours & Compensation
- Sunday, June 11, 2017 - Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Candidates available in late April and early May for occasional planning meetings will receive top consideration. (Hourly compensation during that time will be through the Time Collection System)
- Summer Hours: Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (approximately), with some occasional evening hours for social events
- Weekends, very infrequently but may be necessary if a beach or city excursion is planned
- $4,000 stipend (paid in two installments) for the 10-week program
- Free on-campus housing for the 10-week program
- Entrepreneurial Hub, 34 Chambers Street | Princeton, NJ
- Some on- and off-campus activities
Questions before applying?
Please contact Stephanie Landers: firstname.lastname@example.org