13th Annual Innovation Forum
Deadline to apply: Friday February 9, 2018
Eligibility: Current faculty members, research staff, post docs, and graduate students from any department at the University are eligible to participate. The only requirement is that the submitted research innovation is judged to have commercial application.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
Confirm your intention to compete by contacting Cornelia Huellstrunk, the Executive Director at the Keller Center, at your earliest convenience.
Officially submit your application packet/material to JD Jasper at the Keller Center by Friday, February 9, 2018:
Overview: a PDF overview of your innovation, no longer than 2 pages and must include:
- Background of the innovation
- Status and future plans for additional research
- Nature of the potential commercial applications of the innovation
Description of the innovation
- Slide presentation: PowerPoint or pdf file that you intend to use during your pitch, no more than 5 slides and may not include video content
- Film your pitch at the University Broadcast Center: appointments to film are made with JD Jasper.
- Prepare a demo/poster that you would like to showcase at the reception.