14th Annual Innovation Forum
Deadline to submit all application material: Friday January 25, 2019
Eligibility: Current faculty members, research staff, post docs, and graduate students from any department at the University are eligible to participate. The only requirement is that the submitted research innovation is judged to have commercial application.
Key Dates & Steps:
By 1/11/19 - Confirm your intention to compete by contacting Cornelia Huellstrunk, the Executive Director at the Keller Center, no later than 1/11/19.
By 1/25/19 - Officially submit to JD Jasper at the Keller Center your application packet/material which needs to include:
A PDF Overview of Your Innovation: no longer than 2 pages and must include:
- Background of the innovation
- Status and future plans for additional research
- Nature of the potential commercial applications of the innovation
Description of the innovation
- A Slide presentation: PowerPoint or pdf file that you intend to use during your pitch, no more than 5 slides and may not include video content.
A Film your 5-minute pitch at the University Broadcast Center: (30-Minute appointments are made with JD Jasper.)
Tuesday, January 22 – 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, January 23 – 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Prepare a demo/poster that you would like to showcase at the reception.
- Coaches: The Keller Center has secured a number of coaches who can assist you in preparing your Innovation Forum materials. Please connect with JD Jasper to set up a coaching appointment.