About the Company
Frank has a grand mission: to help people with anything they might need to invest in their future. We started with making it easier to pay for college by simplifying financial aid. Our first product flipped the FAFSA® (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on its head by making it 20 times faster to complete, and helped more than 200,000 families access $6B in aid.
We are working on getting students to and through school while radically improving their financial lives. We are proud to help our families in ways that no one has ever done before. All of us are driven by the great cause of making higher education more affordable and we have a fascinating journey ahead.
This position is perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy wearing a variety of hats, aim to learn about developing partnerships, and excel at providing high-quality support to your teammates. Your day-to-day tasks may vary widely but will always serve a common goal - to set the company and your teammates up for success. At Frank, our interns get to be part of an exciting and mission-driven startup while receiving meaningful mentorship and valuable experience.
Primary Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Use a number of different datasets in the marketing and education space; work with the data, analyze it, and present it to stakeholders
- Learn the ins-and-outs of education financing as you analyze data related to students, parents, and the financial aid system
- Must have a good sense of numeracy and intermediate level excel skills
- Must have strong writing abilities, time management skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Should have demonstrated ability as a self-starter