About the Company
Finnable is one of the fastest growing financial technology (Fintech) start-ups to help employees get hassle-free loans. Our mission is to make personal loans available to all salaried professionals in less than one minute.
The company is founded by Nitin Gupta, Amit Arora, and Viraj Tyagi. All of them are ex-bankers and successful entrepreneurs. They previously built a start-up called NettPositive Analytics (in financial services), which was acquired by Equifax.
We bring deep expertise in financial technology to help employees improve their financial being. We believe that the financial services industry is regressive as higher earners can access better-value financial products than lower earners, driving inequality in society. Through technology and innovation, and with the support of employers, we strive to make the lives of millions of salaried earners less stressful, more productive, and much happier.
At Finnable, we like to keep it uncomplicated, exciting and fast – well, that’s our brand promise to our customers also. We want to give them loans in under three minutes – UNCOMPLICATED AND FAST!
So who are we?
We are a fintech start-up. We are three founders and onto our 2nd innings. All three of us are ex-bankers. Nitin and Viraj are successful entrepreneurs. Their previous start-up was a cool analytics company where they built the most innovative analytics products and hired the best brains. Amit is a seasoned banker with over 21 years of global retail banking experience. During this tenure with Standard Chartered, he held key positions like Country Head of Risk, Country Head of Retail Banking, and Head of Digital Banking for ASEAN and South Asia.
So here we are – building our next venture with even brighter brains this time.
Our vision is to revolutionise the lending industry in India. We want to make easy and fast credit available to all salaried employees with the click of a few buttons.
What will you do?
You will be a part of one of the most important functions of the organization, Finance. You will be responsible for building analytics around our key financial metrics and representing these as dynamic dashboards. This would include financial MIS, key business ratios, productivity tracking, and KPIs across the business.
You will be a perfect fit if -
- You are detail-oriented, have a strong acumen for numbers, and have an analytical bent of mind
- You are inquisitive, a self-starter, and are ready to go the extra mile
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel is preferred; all dashboards will be implemented on Power BI, which will be done by Finnable
- A basic understanding of financial metrics is a plus
What will you get?
- This is an opportunity for you to understand and experience how one of India’s fastest-growing Fintech start-ups operates
- You will work under the mentorship of founders and leadership team members who are some of the brightest minds in the industry