Princeton Startup Immersion Program (PSIP) is an immersive summer program for talented students seeking real-world experience at emerging startups in New York City, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv.
Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently evaluating both remote and in-person formats for PSIP New York, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv. For specific changes and updates, including upcoming webinars and program dates, students will refer to email communications from the program staff. If you have any questions, please contact Lilian Tsang or Manda Ryan.
- Interested in hosting PSIP interns at your startup?
- See a list of companies that have hosted PSIP interns
Work alongside key decision makers on impactful projects
Participate in weekly curated entrepreneurship talks where experienced entrepreneurs share real life lessons in an informal setting
Enjoy group social activities
Stipend: $4,500 for Tel Aviv and Shanghai; $6,000 for New York City
If we are able to resume our normal in-person program, dependent upon the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions currently in place:
Enjoy cultural activities such as taking a boat tour around Manhattan, camping overnight on the Great Wall, and exploring the grottoes and caves of Rosh Hanikra
Live as a cohort in Princeton-paid housing within easy commute of your startup company
Meal and commuting allowance from your company for Tel Aviv and Shanghai
Round-trip airfare and Visa application for Tel Aviv and Shanghai
- Princeton University graduate students (with email approval from your faculty advisor in order to apply)
- Princeton University undergraduate (first year, sophomore and junior) students at the time of application
- All majors/disciplines are welcome and encouraged to apply
- Individual listings may have additional company-specific requirements
- IMPORTANT: You must be an enrolled student at time of internship. If you are on leave from Princeton, we encourage you to apply when you are re-enrolled.
2022 Program Dates
Application period: November 1 - November 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Students invited to interview: January 10, 2022 - January 15, 2022
Offers announced by: January 21, 2022
- Commitment deadline by: January 28, 2022 (or within five days of receiving offer)
- Move in: May 28, 2022 (dependent upon the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions currently in place)
- Program dates: June 1 - August 5, 2022
- Move out: August 6, 2022 (dependent upon the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions currently in place)
Note: If internship spots become available after the January selection period, a second round application period will open mid-February. This second round is not guaranteed to open.
How to Apply
PSIP is currently evaluating both in-person and remote options for 2022. The final decision on program format will be dependent upon the University guidelines on summer travel and cohort living. Further updates will be posted here and communicated via email from program staff.