The eLab Summer Accelerator is an intensive program providing the tools and resources students need to develop and launch their own startup. For 10 weeks from mid-June to mid-August, teams work on their ventures. This includes:
- Meeting with a faculty member to discuss project milestones, deliverables and to create a formal plan of action
- Following a specialized entrepreneurship curriculum presented during a 3-day boot camp
- Attending meetings and workshops
- Receiving mentorship and advising from Keller Center faculty, staff, entrepreneurs and technology experts
- Presenting to investors, inventors, experts, and others from the entrepreneurial community at our Demo Day events in Princeton and New York City
Who can attend?
Open to graduate students and undergraduates.