About the Company
WestBridge Capital manages over $7.5 billion of capital from top-tier limited partners and focuses on investing in best-in-class private and public companies in India and the US. WestBridge primarily focuses on four key verticals: SaaS, Consumer-tech, Fin-tech, and Ed-tech. WestBridge has invested in several fast-growing leading companies such as Innovaccer, Turing, Yellow, DealShare, IndiaMart, Rapido, PW (Physics Wallah), LeadSchool, Phenom People, Vedantu, Credgenics, and several others.
The founders of WestBridge helped create the venture capital and private equity industry in India and have a track record of leading successful investments in many high-quality companies such as Star Health Insurance, Vini Cosmetics, Aptus Housing, CIBIL, Kajaria Ceramics, Dr Lal Pathlabs, Havells, JustDial, Astral Pipes, and more. Over 10% of the capital in the fund belongs to Partners & employees, aligning incentives towards the success of the companies we invest in.
As an Investment Analyst intern, you will be expected to assist the team with three key aspects:
- Uncovering new investment ideas and opportunities, and proactively sourcing deal prospects
- Executing diligence and financial modeling
- Collaborating with portfolio companies on strategic initiatives
We are looking for:
- Sincere interest in investing and growing companies, as evidenced by prior working or extracurricular experience
- Top-notch analytical acumen and high caliber of maturity
- High-energy and proactive; ready to speak with company management teams on a regular basis
- Outgoing, mature personality with an ability to build new relationships
- Self-starter and intellectually curious with interest in working within a highly collaborative team
- Demonstrated ability to conduct fact-based diligence, and in a logical manner, distill large volumes of information into cogent conclusions