About the Company
GlossGenius is the elegant platform that tens of thousands of small businesses across the beauty and wellness space rely on every single day to run their business.
GlossGenius is changing how beauty and wellness business owners do business and we’re looking for an ambitious intern that wants to gain practical experience working at a startup. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact from Day 1. You’ll take an active part in the development of some of GlossGenius’s marketing, operations and online community development. You’ll also get experience analyzing and reporting on the activity. If you want to understand what it takes to work at a startup and gain exposure to all aspects of the business, including Sales, Marketing, Management, Product and Operations, then this role is for you.
- Assist the team in all aspects of company operations across Sales, Marketing, Management, Product and more
- Assist in thinking creatively and coming up with interesting tactics to reach communities on social media
- Create engaging content to develop marketing and brand awareness, from inception to execution
- Execute content creation for our blog, thinking of cool series to write very short pieces on and do fun giveaways
- Identify opportunities for growth hacking a community and execute on an implementation plan
- Review data on performance and come up with strategies to optimize
- Can take initiative to come up with other interesting projects that would drive our social media presence and marketing efforts forward
- Assist with other day to day company operations
You’ll be a fantastic fit if you:
- Have a strong interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Have the ability to work independently within a scrappy, fast-paced startup
- Are creative and like thinking outside-the-box
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Are very analytical and detail-oriented
- Are a strong self-starter and can take a lot of responsibility
- Want to experience marketing and brand awareness strategy at a quickly growing startup
This internship will be either in-person or remote (we have office space, and at least some members of the team will be working there with the intern).