About the Company
Starburst offers startups business development, mentoring, and procurement success through a variety of startup accelerator programs ranging from early to late stage. We work closely with industry to promote a more inventive pick of suppliers to work with by accelerating the purchasing process and introducing new technologies that demonstrate value in the aerospace supply chain.
Ever wonder what it takes to be the next Elon Musk? Tired of the same management consulting job profile? Interested in working with the next major technology in space and unmanned aerial systems? Want to change the way aviation works? After a successful 2012 launch in Europe, we decided in 2019 to open an office in Tel Aviv and bring together a startup community dedicated to aerospace here in Israel.
Work with leaders and the most well-regarded names in the industry including IAI, Israel Defense Force, Israel Space Agency, and more. Get involved with the boldest venture capital investors and help us scout for Israeli startups and the next unicorn in Aviation, Aerospace, and Defense.
What will you be doing?
Help manage and develop the accelerator program:
- Scout, source, and identify potential startups to join the Starburst community;
- Prepare and manage startup one pagers and presentations for presenting to Supervisors;
- Interface and coordinate with startup candidates, management of applications, and selection;
- Support with logistics for selection committees, matchmaking, office space, etc.;
- Support Supervisors with various tasks and activities
- A futurist and familiar with the ecosystem of startups
- A team player but capable of working independently and at odd hours
Do you have:
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, resourcefulness, and motivation to work in a small team and an innovative universe
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is a plus
- Experience in project or event management is a plus