About the Company
Starburst is an innovation catalyst in the aviation, space and defense industry. It is the first and only global aerospace accelerator, connecting startups with corporates, investors and government, providing growth and investment opportunities for all. With offices in Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, London, Tel Aviv, Mumbai, Montreal, Madrid, Seoul and Singapore, the team has built an ecosystem of key players with thousands of startups in its network.
Our program helps startups scale their business in aerospace, aviation and defense with access to the largest group of corporate stakeholders to help startups win their first $1M+ contract.
We’re interested in tech transfer from research labs or a very innovative concept – teams made up of entrepreneurs and scientists – with an existing prototype to market.
Help manage and develop the accelerator program:
- Scouting, sourcing and identifying potential startups to join the Starburst community
- Prepare and manage startup one pagers and presentations for presenting to Supervisors
- Interface and coordinate with startup candidates, management of applications, and selection
- Support with logistics for selection committees, matchmaking, office space, etc.
- Supporting Supervisors with various tasks and activities
- Keywords: Corporate Strategy, Business Development, Venture Capital, Tech Transfer, Startup Ecosystems
Do you have:
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, resourcefulness and motivation to work in a small team and an innovative universe
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is a plus
- Experience in project or event management is a plus
In-person only; we cannot host remote interns for this position