About the Company
Starburst is an innovation catalyst in the aerospace industry. It is the first and only global aerospace accelerator, connecting startups with corporates, investors, and government, while providing strategic growth and investment consulting services for all. With innovation hubs in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, Seoul, Singapore, and Madrid, the team has built an ecosystem of key players with 9000+ startups in its network. Our accelerator program helps startups scale their business in aerospace, aviation, and defense with access to the largest group of corporate stakeholders to help startups win their first $1M+ contract.
We’re interested in tech transfer from research labs or a very innovative concept – teams made up of entrepreneurs and scientists – with an existing prototype to market.
Ever wonder what it takes to be the next Elon Musk? Tired of the same management consulting job profile? Interested in working with the next major technology in space and unmanned aerial systems? Want to change the way aviation works?
After a successful 2013 launch in Europe, Starburst decided in 2019 to open an office in Tel Aviv and bring together a startup community dedicated to aerospace here in Israel. Work with leaders and the most well-regarded names in the industry including IAI, Israel Defense Force, Israel Space Agency and more. Get involved with the boldest venture capital investors and help us scout for Israeli startups and the next unicorn in Aviation, Aerospace & Defense.
Who are we?
Starburst offers startups business development, mentoring, and procurement success through a variety of startup accelerator programs ranging from early- to late-stage. We work closely with industry to promote a more inventive pick of suppliers to work with by accelerating the purchasing process and introducing new technologies that demonstrate value in the aerospace supply chain.
What will you be doing?
Help manage and develop the accelerator program by:
- Scouting, sourcing, and identifying potential startups to join the Starburst community;
- Preparing and managing startup one pagers and presentations for presenting to Supervisors;
- Interfacing and coordinating with startup candidates, management of applications, and selection;
- Supporting with logistics for selection committees, matchmaking, office space, etc.;
- Supporting Supervisors with various tasks and activities.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, resourcefulness, and motivation to work in a small team and an innovative universe
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is a plus
- Experience in project or event management is a plus