Demo Day is the end of summer event for the Keller Center’s eLab Accelerator Program. Students showcase their entrepreneurial ventures to an audience of investors, innovators, faculty, and entrepreneurs. Due to the virtual nature of this year's program, Demo Day will be held online.
- August 10-11, 2021
- Format and time TBD - check back in late Spring for more info!
- Opening remarks by Keller Center's Director and Executive Director
- Startup team presentations
- 2-minute promo video
- 8-minute pitch
- 7-minute Q&A with a feedback panel
- Networking - following the presentations, guests can visit demo stations and learn more about the startup companies
Claudius Legal Intelligence
Lumentee (formerly Reach)
PhaseOne (formerly Baseline Health)
The Crumpet Society