Who Can Attend?
Currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students. Registration is required and dinner will be served.
eLab Summer Accelerator
The eLab Summer Accelerator is an intensive program providing the tools and resources students need to develop and launch their own startup. For 10 weeks from mid-June to mid-August, teams work on their ventures. This includes:
- Meeting with a faculty member to discuss project milestones, deliverables and to create a formal plan of action
- Following a specialized entrepreneurship curriculum presented during a 3-day boot camp
- Attending meetings and workshops
- Receiving mentorship and advising from Keller Center faculty, staff, entrepreneurs and technology experts
- Presenting to investors, inventors, experts, and others from the entrepreneurial community at our Demo Day events in Princeton and New York City
Tiger Challenge helps students and community partners build more equitable and joyful societies. Taking place inside and outside of the classroom over multiple years and pathways, students and advisers address complex societal issues in partnership with nonprofit and government partners. Teams develop lasting innovations across education, health, sustainability, social justice, and civic life.
The program is grounded in design thinking, a body of techniques that unlocks empathy, creativity, collaboration, and open-mindedness. Learn about the design thinking methodology.
Innovation through innovation can take many paths, and so can this program. Opportunities include:
- A 10-week, full-time summer immersion experience
- The Community Project Studio course for academic credit
- Independent work where students conduct impact evaluations of their designs