As the Founder of a startup, your first priority must be the product itself, as you create the minimum viable product (MVP) and validate the product-market fit. But without a solid go-to-market strategy, and a basic understanding of sales, you will struggle to close your first customers and establish a viable business. This workshop will introduce you to the basics of sales and go-to-market concepts, including:
- Go to Market inputs, sales and marketing assets needed
- Demand generation and account based sales development
- Introduction to Value-Based Selling sales methodology
- Qualifying leads and opportunities
- Overcoming customer objections
- Negotiating and closing techniques
- Tips for winning competitive sales cycles
Bring your toughest sales challenges to discuss, and prepare for a very interactive workshop approach.
Requests for accommodations can be made when you register to attend. Please provide at least 7 days advance notice.
Who can attend?
Open to students, graduate students, undergraduates, postdocs, research scholars, faculty, staff, and alumni.