You've got an idea, maybe even a prototype. It's not as simple as just demoing to a prospect. How do you know you are ready to be in front of a customer? How do you prepare for the meeting? Often the entrepreneur who develops the idea has never sold before. What do you need to do to be ready? Now imagine the opportunity to learn from a career sales executive who has these conversations every day. This webinar will cover the following:
- Generate Idea/Prototype: Often just a solution looking for a problem
- Determine Target Audience: Who do you think would benefit from your solution (Industries? Personas)?
- Define Problem: What problem(s) is your target audience dealing with today (can vary by stakeholder)
- Establish your Solution: How is your solution UNIQUELY qualified to address the problem(s)?
- Engage Target Audience: How to conduct a first meeting?
David Rubinstein leads the Eastern Region for Outreach.io, a $4.4B software company funded by Salesforce, Microsoft, and SAP among others. He has built out the region from four sellers to 35 sellers/leaders in under 18 months. Prior to Outreach David spent six years leading sales teams at Salesforce as a Regional Vice President. Prior to Salesforce, David led sales at Velti, working with some of the largest brands in the world, before its acquisition by Blackstone. David earned a bachelor’s degree from Colgate University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Babson FW Olin School. As a former college athlete, David stays active swimming, golfing, playing tennis and barbecuing with family and friends. David resides in Princeton, NJ with his wife Jessica, children Lexi and Greg, and dogs Gracie and Harry.
Who can attend?
Open to graduate students, undergraduates, postdocs, research scholars, faculty, staff, and alumni.