We are excited to announce the 2021 cohort for our eLab Summer Accelerator program!
- Adventurelist: Connecting outdoor adventure-seekers with targeted expeditions.
- Brick Bank: Rental service providing affordable access to Lego sets.
- Healthy Helper: Software to efficiently compare nutrition labels on grocery products.
- Kotami: Fashion-forward, ethically produced clothes at an accessible price point.
- Office Party: Event production group focused on unique sustainable deployments.
- Skrt: Software to optimize logistics of physical queues.
- YetoBread: Creating affordable keto-friendly bakery products.
Comprised of both undergraduate and graduate students, this year’s cohort of 31 Princeton entrepreneurs will spend ten weeks this summer gaining the skills and know-how needed to launch their startups. Our eLab selection committee chose these seven promising teams from over a dozen who applied to the program.
These fledgling companies will also receive resources and hands-on, individualized mentorship and advising from industry experts and seasoned entrepreneurs, five of whom are Keller Center faculty members.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of our program and the Center’s commitment to supporting student startup initiatives at Princeton. After completing our program, many of our student teams have created viable, scalable ventures. We are proud to have helped companies like BoxPower, Cheers, Homeworks, Invictis Technologies, and Tendo Technologies, to name just a few.
As we take our first look at these budding startup companies, we can’t help but ask – who among them will launch the next big thing?
Be sure to save the date for our 2021 eLab Demo Days Aug 10th and 11th to hear each of the teams pitch their venture.