Downpour Detour is developing an effective solution to mitigate severe flood damages caused by storms, and reducing stormwater flood casualties in New Jersey. We are seeking additional team members.
So far, we have conducted 50+ interviews and done research contextualizing the problem. Here are the slides from our 50 day presentation for review.
Roles of the new hire:
- Expected to attend weekly meetings
- Help the team brainstorm ideas for effective stormwater mitigation solutions
- Be familiar with Google Docs and digital software like Slack and Canva
- Be passionate about entrepreneurship and stormwater mitigation
- Earn course credit by enrolling in EGR 250/251 - Community Project Studios, section 2
- The course meets 2 hours a week in the Fall and Spring semesters
- You’ll earn a half credit per semester
Join the team if you’re:
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Passionate about resolving societal issues
- Interested in climate effects
- Want to help save lives