About the Company
Laiye, founded in 2015 by Ivy League PhD graduates, is committed to being a leading Smart Robot platform with global influence in the era of human-robot collaboration.
Laiye has raised over $100 million in total, and existing investors include Lightspeed US, Microsoft, Sequoia, Lightspeed China, Cathay Innovation, Wu Capital, and Zhenfund.
- Assist in the creation of Google Ads, email campaigns, online/offline campaigns, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist in the creation of blog & news written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Research and analyze our market share and competition.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Assist in organizing marketing events.
- Provide support to social media efforts.