About the Company
As a leading robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) provider, LAIYE develops software that mimics human intelligence to help organisations operate at new levels of productivity and efficiency and drive new levels of success.
With a global presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific, our integrated suite of AI-powered RPA, intelligent document processing (IDP) platform, and Chatbot solutions help businesses and people realise their full potential by optimising the human-machine collaboration.
- Day-to-day interactions with Laiye RPA Developer Community developers, enabling internal communication channels, participating in community discussions, and elevating community members to their highest potential
- Draft developer community materials(ie. Contents, images, illustrations, videos) to showcase community progress through internal (e.g. Teams, Lark) and external channels (e.g. webinars, articles, interviews, etc.)
- Provide ongoing support and service to attract more developers and active developers, maintain interested developers
- Support online/offline webinars/training campaigns within the laiye RPA Developer Community
- Generate ideas for Laiye RPA Developer community engagement and enthusiasm
- Work with Business and Technology teams to capture and convey Laiye RPA Developer Community feedback for future improvement(website, community, certification and more)
- Student applicants must be currently accepted for, or enrolled in, a four-year accredited college or university in a course of study relevant to the technology or marketing.
- Must have strong oral communication and writing skills, and be able to work effectively and build relationships with others.
- Highly polished presentation and marketing skills: an ability to communicate with influence and motivate multiple audiences; ability to quickly synthesize data and present succinct, cogent arguments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must have a personal commitment to working with diverse clientele and colleagues.
- Multiple language skills are a plus
- Experience with research is a plus
- Experience working with technology companies is a plus, with RPA or similar automation experience is preferred
This internship can be either in-person or remote (we have office space, and at least some members of the team will be working there with the intern).