We offer the following opportunities for Princeton undergraduate and graduate students:
- Accelerator - a summer program offering resources, mentorship, funding, a specialized entrepreneurship curriculum, and a collaborative co-working space to help teams develop their startup ideas into viable, scalable ventures.
- Incubator - an academic year program offering resources, mentorship, and a collaborative co-working space where teams can pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Internships - work as a summer associate with Keller Center staff to help manage the Accelerator program.
Don’t have a startup idea yet but want to get involved?
Students who are new to the entrepreneurial scene at Princeton and looking for ways to get involved may apply for access to the Princeton Entrepreneurial Hub. Benefits include:
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded students to create a team
- Entrepreneurship workshops and idea generation sessions
- Periodic study breaks