Innovation Forum is an annual competition and networking event showcasing Princeton research with commercialization, or cultural and societal potential. Princeton faculty, research staff, postdocs, and graduate students present their research in a three-minute presentation to the audience and a panel of judges, followed by a question and answer period. Following the presentations is a poster session and networking reception where participants can further discuss and demonstrate their research.
Prizes totaling $30,000 are awarded to the top three entries in each of two tracks:
- science and engineering innovations
- social sciences and humanities innovations
Innovation Forum 2023 was held on September 29, 2023. Innovation Forum 2024 will be held in September 2024. Interested in presenting? Be notified when the application period opens.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Humanities and Social Sciences
Learn about the innovations
- Deborah Amos, Ferris Professor of Journalism in Residence
- Chukwuemeka V. Chukwuemeka, Sugarman Practitioner in Residence at the Kahneman-Treisman Center for Behavioral Science and Public Policy
- Benedikt Lehnert, Entrepreneurship & Design Fellow; Chief Design Officer at Stark
- Joy Marcus, Entrepreneurship Program Specialist; Lecturer in the Keller Center