Are you a member of the Princeton community with a startup idea or research that has the potential to be commercialized? We encourage you to apply to present your idea at the 2021 Innovation Forum.
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below:
1. Email the executive director Cornelia Huellstrunk to confirm your intention to compete.
2. Prepare the following materials:
- An overview of the innovation (in PDF format, no longer than 2 pages) including:
- Background of the innovation
- Description of the innovation
- Nature of the potential commercial applications of the innovation
- Status and future plans for additional research
- The slide presentation you intend to use during your pitch (PowerPoint or PDF format, no more than 5 slides, may not include video content)
- Your 3 minute video pitch recorded using Zoom. Please reference the Zoom Help Center tutorial for further instructions or email Gina Sesta for assistance.
Keller Center coaches will be available to assist you in perfecting your Innovation Forum materials after your initial submission.
Prior to the public presentations, participants may be asked to field questions from the judges on their submissions. Judges will have access to the complete application material (overview document, slide presentation and filmed pitch) in advance.
A three-minute “elevator pitch” presentation to a panel of judges and an audience of angel investors, venture capitalists, faculty, students, staff and members of the Princeton area entrepreneurial community.
A poster session and reception is held following the public presentations where presenters may discuss their innovations with attendees.