We are proud to announce that the School of Engineering and Applied Science Dean Andrea Goldsmith and Vice Dean Antoine Kahn recognized six Keller faculty members for their outstanding teaching during the spring 2021 semester, as determined by overall course ratings by students. Thank you all for your dedication and commitment to Princeton students.
- Andrew Houck - EGR 154 - Foundations of Engineering: Linear Systems
- Christopher Kuenne - EGR 491 - High-Tech Entrepreneurship
- Michael Littman - EGR 351 - Community Project Studios
- Anita Sands - EGR 495 - Special Topics in Entrepreneurship: Blazing a Path Understanding Gender in Startup World
- Denny Strigl - EGR 494 - Leadership Development for Business
- Robert Van Varick - EGR 351 - Community Project Studios