Innovation Forum is an annual competition and networking event showcasing Princeton research with the potential to be commercialized. Each participant will present a short pitch followed by Q&A from a feedback panel. Audience members will have the opportunity to interact with the presenters through on-screen demo stations.
The event consists of two distinct tracks: a track for science and engineering innovations and a track for social sciences and humanities innovations.
- 1:00 pm - Opening remarks by Dean Andrea Goldsmith
- 1:10 pm - Welcome by Naveen Verma, Director of the Keller Center, and Cornelia Huellstrunk, Executive Director of the Keller Center
- 1:20 pm - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math pitches
- 2:15 pm - Remarks by Kathleen Crown, Executive Director of the Princeton University Humanities Council
- 2:20 pm - Humanities and Social Sciences pitches
- 3:20 pm - Remarks by Rod Priestley, Vice Dean for Innovation
- 3:30 pm - Poster and networking session
- 4:00 pm - Keynote by Manish Bhardwaj, CEO and Co-Founder of Innovators In Health; James Wei Visiting Professor in Entrepreneurship 2021-2022
- 4:20 pm - Closing ceremony
Requests for accommodations can be made when you register to attend. Please provide at least 7 days advance notice.
Who can attend?
Open to the public and the campus community.