Moderated by Nena Golubovic, the STEM Director for our novel Design for Innovation program, this breakout session will feature a panel of Princeton faculty and industry professionals who will discuss innovation and entrepreneurship-related topics, including:
- What are the opportunities and challenges in how to link early academic research with solution-minded ventures in ways that go beyond resource and incentive-driven approaches?
- What are the opportunities for knowledge co-creation, in addition to entrepreneurial ventures, in a broader context of societal benefit and impact?
Register early for the breakout session; space is limited.
- Ken Anderson, James Wei Visiting Professor in Entrepreneurship
- Zach Beecher, Chief of Staff at America’s Frontier Fund
- Evgeni Gousev, Senior Director at Qualcomm
- Niraj Jha, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Rita McGrath, Founder at Valize
- Michael Nowak, General Partner at Rainmakers Private Equity
- Z. Jason Ren, Co-founder at PureLi
- Carolyn Rouse, Ritter Professor of Anthropology
What you need to know to visit Frist Campus Center for the Innovation Forum breakout panel, including accessibility, parking, and shuttle information.
Be sure to stay for Innovation Forum beginning at noon right next door in Multipurpose Room B04B. Separate registration is required.
Who can attend?
Open to the public and the campus community.