Princeton Start-Up Immersion Program (PSIP) – NYC
PSIP-NYC places some of Princeton’s most promising students in high-impact summer internships at early-stage startups in New York City. As a PSIP intern, you will receive a paid internship while working alongside key decision makers, live in the heart of New York City as a cohort in Princeton-sponsored housing, and participate in professional development, networking, cultural and social activities during the 10-week immersion program. Partner startup hosts are carefully selected for their desire to offer strong mentorship and provide meaningful and impactful projects in which students can gain first-hand experience in the world of startups.
See What Students Had To Say
Read a blog post by Peter Chen '19 ORF where he shares his and fellow PSIP interns' experience this summer. Watch a video of some of our students from this summer taken in their workspaces. And also a video of what some students said when we asked them to describe their PSIP experiences.
Need More Proof of Why PSIP Will Be Your Best Summer Ever?
Don't just take our word for it. Our 2017 PSIP interns created a website to share their amazing summer with you. Take a look and be sure to check out the interns page, you'll surely find many familiar faces!
- 10-week paid internship with a NYC-based startup company (you will receive a combined total stipend of $4000 from Keller Center and your employer).
- Princeton-sponsored housing in NYC to make your commute to work just a walk or subway ride away
- Weekly Dinner Talks where you will meet CEOs, founders, VCs, experts in finance and law, who will share their experiences with you over dinner and conversation
- Fun! Social and cultural activities with fellow PSIP interns. Explore and enjoy NYC and make lasting friendships to bring back to campus
Internship dates: Monday June 4 - Friday August 10, 2018
Move in/out: Sunday June 3 / Saturday August 12, 2018
How To Apply:
- Read through the list of internship positions (Summer 2018 list of internship opportunities will be posted in October, check back soon)! Students may apply to a maximum of two PSIP-NYC internship positions. If you are applying to PSIP-NYC, you MAY NOT apply to PSIP-Israel.
- Each application requires the submission of a challenge puzzle. The puzzle is intended for the startups to assess your problem solving skills, creativity, and your entrepreurial perspective. You in turn, will gain an idea of the types of cool projects that you could work on as an intern for the startup.
- Apply by clicking on the Apply button on the Internship page. You will be routed to GPS to submit the required documents.
- Deadline for applications is Friday December 1, 2017, 11:59 PM.
Rising sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as graduate students of ALL MAJORS are encouraged to apply. Additional requirements may be specified by the individual startup.
For More Information:
Join us for an information session (and Dinner!) Wednesday November 8 (Friend Center Convocation Room) OR Thursday November 16 (Frist Multipurpose Room A), 4:30 PM. Registration required.