Start or Grow a New Venture
Got an idea for a new business, product, nonprofit, or other venture? Or would you like to work with a team on developing their business?
- Get the resources and and support you need to start a new venture through our eLab Accelerator and eLab Incubator programs
- Gain entrepreneurial experience working as an eLab Summer Associate
- Search Princeton startups
- Search internships at startup companies
- Pitch your idea for a chance to win prize money
- Take entrepreneurship courses
- Get venture capital funding and advice (Prospect Student Ventures)
Tackle a Societal Challenge
If you are looking to make a difference—whether on campus, in your local community, or globally—there are many ways to get started.
- Collaborate with students, community partners and advisers, and use design thinking to tackle a complex societal issue in our Tiger Challenge program
- Search internships that have a societal impact
- Apply for funding for a project to address a societal need
- Take societal impact courses
- Join a Tiger Challenge team in EGR 250 Community Projects Studio 2 in Fall 2022 - Arts N Parks, Downpour Detour, Microaggression | Social Impression
Gain real-world job experience while exploring the world and pursuing your academic and career interests.
- Intern at a startup company in New York, Tel Aviv, or Shanghai through the Princeton Startup Immersion Program (PSIP)
- Explore internships at Princeton with Keller Center programs
- Search for service or social entrepreneurship opportunities
Present your research or business idea to an audience of angel investors, venture capitalists, students, faculty, staff, and members of the Princeton area entrepreneurial community at our annual Innovation Forum and win up to $15,000 in prize money.
Student Project Funding
We’re looking for your original ideas! Apply for funding to support an engineering project, internship, or other innovative group project outside of the classroom.
Mentorship & Advising
The Keller Center is Princeton’s hub for entrepreneurial activity, and we offer an extensive network of alumni and professionals who would love to support student projects and goals.
- Get mentorship for a new venture as part of the eLab program
- Reach out to Keller Center faculty to start an informal mentoring relationship
- Get mentorship by experienced entrepreneurs including Princeton alumni (Prospect Student Ventures)
- Become a mentor (for community members and alumni)
- Search for a mentor based on areas of expertise at the Princeton Entrepreneurs Office Hours website
Creative & Collaborative Spaces
- Do you think of yourself as a creator, a designer, or an innovator?
- Are you bursting with ideas, but need a place to allow them to grow?
Come explore innovation, design, and creativity in the Keller Center makerspace.
The Princeton Entrepreneurial Hub provides co-working and event space for the Princeton University community. It is home to eLab, Tiger Challenge, and the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council.
The creative classrooms in the Von Neumann wing of the Engineering School serve as design and Community Project Studio classrooms as well as enrolled student studio space. Email us with questions about the space.
Academic & Staff Positions
We are seeking a Lecturer to teach or co-teach on-campus courses and/or precepts in the areas of the intersection of technology and society, design thinking, and entrepreneurship. Apply by June 15, 2023.
Applications are now being accepted for an Associate Professional Specialist in Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking.
The James Wei Visiting Professor in Entrepreneurship is a key element of Princeton's broadening scope of design thinking and entrepreneurship education. Each year, our visiting professors offer novel courses and bring fresh perspectives to their work in and out of the classroom. Be notified when the application period opens.
We are seeking undergraduates for the position of Makerspace Student Assistant to help champion the goals of the Makerspace and help build a community of engaged students eager to explore their ideas and passions.
Our eLab Accelerator program is hiring two undergraduate Summer Associates to assist with 2023 cohort of eLab teams as they develop and launch their startup ventures.
We are looking for an undergraduate Video and website editor to assist with various digital tasks including editing and captioning videos and making updates to the website.